Search This Blog

3.06.2010

I Got It 4 Cheap...

A lot of times people act like their 2 good 4 the low....smh they don't know what their missing. Any1 that knows me can tell you fashion will send me to the "debts" of hell in a Gucci handbag. I love to shop around and buy things but what I love more is when I find a good deal. Im not a million dollar girl, I just dress like one. Today my older sister and I dropped by the Goodwill to drop some things off & then we took a trip inside. Pppsshhh bad idea, me and her are never to be left alone w/ $ and things to buy because we WILL buy... immediately I grabbed a sweater and she snagged a bag... Lol at the end of the trip I walked away w/ a overly fly half jacket w/ zebra print cuffs & cozy short cardigan. Moral of the story: Dumb it Down. Stop being too good, because in all honesty the "Ballers" did not become ballers by keepin up w/ jones'. #Imjustsayin
p.s i knw my hair is a mess,, Lol... when is it ever done? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment