Search This Blog

3.06.2010

You Better Work!

Really quickly,,
while on aim friends & I were talking about Ru Paul's Drag Race.
well you either hate it or love it, & I love it... Love Love Love. 
I think drag is awesome. While some friends on the other hand felt the
total opposite.. I mean totally completely in disagree.   

I just do not understand the big deal about drag.shxt drag queens, gay, or str8 & likes to play dress up.
who cares? its 2010 being gay should not be that big of a shock anymore. 
well really should not be a shock at all. 
you have politicians, athletes, models, artist, actors/actresses, designers, 
doctors, lawyers, teachers, students, & the list
goes on and on. Some of the best fashion designers in the world are gay, & w/o them i would not
have some of my fav shoes, hats, dresses ect. point blank its not that serious..
Let people be who they are, or who they want to be. #NoJudgement  

"I love you guys, this is for my fans... your the best fans in the world I love you.. & its for God & its for the Gays!" -@LadyGaGa 

No comments:

Post a Comment