Search This Blog

3.05.2010

Dirty Laundry...


Whoa!
so last night my 1st time on Tinychat .... (i knw im late) all beans were spilled, long story short me, @chioma_ & @Iambuttenz were the life of the party lol. Buttenz got grilled 4 not asking me 2 the movies...(long story), i looked like trash my hair was a mess, and Chioma being a great friend tried her best to reconcile our (buttenz & I) previous relationship. We talked about lies, strippers, me getn dragged down the stairs, the infamous 99cent store fight, parties, & to top it off the break up. I ,, no "we" were once engaged..... -sad face- crraazzzyyyyy, madness, bananas, FUN.

                                                                                                                                    stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment