Search This Blog

8.08.2010

Members Only...

The term "Mile High Club" refers to two people engaging in sexual activity (sexual intercourse) at an altitude of no less than 5,280 ft (a mile high above the earth) in an airplane.



This is funny to me because 1 night Jojo was on the phone w/ _____ & he asked her: "are you a member of the mile high club?" both me and her were oblivious..Lol thinking it was some rich members only type shxt... (embarrassed face) so once he explained what it actually was we both fell out laughing.. and no neither of us are "members"....yet.  :-D  

Lqi. (Laughing Quietly Inside)
yeah members only is right... I wonder how many of my homies
are members of "exclusive club" ? (no judgement) To my surprise there are actually rules to follow as a member and they have a whole site for info, stories, & a how to join instructional video... interesting.
check it out: http://www.milehighclub.com/

I will say this.. 1st off, you have 2 be comfortable w/ your sexuality.. I mean overall straight up and down into it to sneak off to a bathroom or secluded row or.. whatever in a plane amongst total strangers and have sex 2nd, be willing to go 2 jail or probably get some type of fine if caught because i'm sure it's illegal. 3rd trust whomever, or persons your engaging in initiation with..


Would I?....
perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment