Search This Blog

8.09.2010

unSmize...


Smh...
recently I did a photo shoot w/ this photographer  (& I think I'll use that term loosely) and all I can say is Jesus wept...Definitely was not doing any smizing (smiling w/ my eyes) on this shoot whatsoever.

It's true when you have a attitude or some type of distraction while shooting it WILL always show in your photos.. words to the wise: no matter what or whomever may have you pissed off or put you in a bad mood while on set.. take a min, clear your thoughts and move on. The last thing you want are weak shots after a long days work. Christian (bf) once told me "A negative
moment will only last so long, but a photo can last 4ever." .. very true Chris.. to sum it up, dont let your temporary attitude fxckup you lifetime image.

ultimately this shot had potential to be so much more, but in my eyes it's just "ohk" #Kanyeshrug

No comments:

Post a Comment